Hotel Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Room tariff includes complimentary breakfast and daily housekeeping.
GST will be applicable on room Tariff and also on food and beverages.
Arrival And Departure Policy
- We have a 24 hour front desk , our front desk works around the clock to serve you better
- Check in – 1200 Hours Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night
- Check out – 1100 Hours Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel.
- All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a Credit Card or Travel Agency. All major credit cards are accepted.
Cancellation 3 days prior to day and time of arrival will be entitled to full refund ,Except for Oct, Nov, Dec and Jan bookings, where cancellation 5 days prior to arrival will only be entitled for full refund. Reservations cancelled before 48 hours of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to one night’s accommodation charge. 100% of the total reservation amount will be chargeable if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
Children under 6 years may be accommodated in the same room as parents at no extra cost.
For children between 6 and 12 years old, 50% of breakfast supplement charges would be applicable. Anyone above 12 years of considered age will be as an adult and extra person charges will be applicable.
- No Extra bed or packs service provided
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in certain designated areas.